Party Chef Ani Toroyan will cook delightful meals for you and your guests.
Specializing in Middle Eastern organic cuisine, Chef Ani, will make healthy food that your guests will enjoy and eat without guilt.
Ani provides catering services throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, and hosts booths at farmers' markets.
"I can make magic with food, transforming organic, locally-grown vegetables, meats and nuts into exotic gourmet dishes your guests will find irresistible."
Having grown up in Lebanon, she brings with her the knowledge and the skills to create gourmet dishes which include the following popular dishes: Hummus, Tabbouleh, Lahmajun, Baba Gannoush, Mujaddarah, Fattoush Salad and Kebbeh Sinnieh, Baklava, Nammoura and Maamoul.
"The food I make mixes the great traditions of Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Israel, Armenia and Syria."
Ani Toroyan holds an MA in nutrition and is certified in Food Management from Cornell University.
|Her substantial client list is testimony to the goodness of her nurturing food:
- The Chambers of Commerce of Emeryville and Orinda
- The Croatian Dance Festival
- University of California Medical Center in San Francisco
- Two University of California at Berkeley Fraternities
- The Women of Vision and Action Organization.n
- Salesian Brothers of Richmond California.
- Congresswoman Barbara Lee of Oakland.
- Comforts Cafe in San Anselmo.
Ani is a movable feast. Wherever in the Bay Area you hold your party or Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah, she will come over and custom design food to meet your needs.
To see the extensive menu possibilities, click here